8 CH H.264 real time standalone DVR
The ME series DVR is a H.264 main profile stand alone DVR With professional and high performance intelligent audio and video solution, user-friendly GUI and practical industrial designs.
- 8 CH 200FPS recording
- H.264 video compression
- Mobile phone surveillance
- With 1000 GB HDD
- Advanced H.264 video compressions format
- Dual stream technology to encode recording stream and network stream separately, User can just network stream to fit bandwidth without changing recording quality
- Pentaplex Operation (Simultaneous Preview, Record, Playback, Control, Backup and Network/Remote Viewing)
- Quickly Search by Date/Time, Alarm, or List of Events. With timeline search function, the users will be able to see whole day activities at a glance.
- Support D1 and CIF recording resolution, you can record at CIF resolution real time, or at larger screen D1 resolution.
- Remote control via IE or CMS: preview, playback, backup, PTZ and configuration.Remote control via IE or CMS: preview, playback, backup, PTZ and configuration.
- Simultaneous output of VGA, TV, and Spot, supports VGA output for a superior picture and adjustable resolution: 1280x1024 / 1024x768 /800x600
- Status displaying of local record, alarm and motion detection supported
- Scheduled recording, motion detection triggered recording and alarm triggered recording supported.
- Receive Email Alerts: snapshot images by email when motion is detected, or when hard drive is full, or if video or network loss as occurred
- Multi-area motion detection
- 2X Digital Zoom Live & Playback
- Backup by USB flash drive, USB hard drive and network
- Support max 2 x SATA HDD up to 2TB , or 1 x SATA HDD up to 2TB and 1X DVD Burner
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPPoE
- Comprehensive Central Management Software (CMS) allows user to view and multiple locations as well as play back recorded video via LAN and WAN. Users can set all network functions including remote live view, remote playback, PTZ control and remote menu setup through IE or CMS.
- Supports mobile surveillance: Win Mobile Pro, Symbian OS, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry models
- Alarm& Motion linkage: triggered record, linkage alarm, output and linkage PTZ Preset, sound alarm, report to alarm center.
- PTZ Camera Presets Position Trigger function: the DVR are able to command any selected PTZ camera to automatically point, focus or zoom to the selected preset position when motion movement is trigger in the selected area captured by another camera
- Support PTZ control via built-in RS-485 port
- Supports multi-level user management .Up to 10 Simultaneous online users. An administrator can assign various rights to different users.
- 4 Audio Input / 1 Audio Output